- Oliveri Tapware
- Oliveri Cooking Mate Series
- Order online now
- Oliveri Sink Accessories
- Order online now
- Oliveri Collection
The information we collect
Tasman will collect general information about you, such as your name, address and contact details when you contact us. We may also collect this and other types of personal information, during the course of dealing with you, for example when you set up an account with us or request information about our products or services. We may also collect information from construction industry reports.
Where practicable, the purpose for which we collect personal information will be made clear at the time of collection. Users can generally visit a Tasman website without revealing who they are or other personal information. Tasman will not collect any other personal information about visitors to the website except when they knowingly provide it.
How we use your information
Generally we will only use, disclose or exchange your personal information as follows:
- to provide the products, services or information you have requested from Tasman;
- to assist us to make Tasman's sites, services and products more valuable and useful to our customers;
- to third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us in our business, such as to improve our products and services, to provide the products or services you have requested, or to assist us to coordinate events or promotions. These third parties could include market research organisations and marketing consultants, recruitment agencies, event coordinators, promotions companies, website hosts, distribution contractors, and our professional advisers such as lawyers and accountants;
- for direct marketing of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments, offers and activities we believe may be of interest to you. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications;
- to the Credit Reference Association and other credit bodies, where permitted; and
- to different parts of the Tasman Group to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service in general.
Access to your information
You can generally access the personal information that Tasman holds about you by contacting the Tasman Privacy Officer as set out below. We will provide you with access unless we are legally authorised or required to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access.
If you wish to change personal information we hold about you that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact our Privacy Officer. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date where appropriate. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable.
We may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If we do refuse your request, we will give you reasons for our decision and, in the case of amendment, we will note with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.
Tasman will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Tasman cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Register to download a complete set of specification sheets via email.
Under its policy of ongoing product development, Tasman Sinkware may from time to time change product specification without notice. WARNING: Products on this site and all literature pertaining to, are subject to Intellectual Property Protection. All dimensions given are approximate and should be checked prior to installation. Product colour reproduction is as near to actual as methods allow.